Business Consultancy – Our Expertise
Business Consultancy Services
We’re not interested in just telling you what needs to change and then walking away. Our Business Development Specialists work with our clients to identify issues or opportunities, agree on a strategy, and then help you to implement that change and get it delivering the results you want.
In order to achieve this, we have developed relationships with approved Service Providers who offer support and business services in their own right. We pride ourselves on choosing quality partners who will deliver a service to support any given strategy, working with you and us to achieve success.
Our business consultants have knowledge and expertise across a wide range of sectors
A Complete Solution
Of course, there’s no obligation or commitment to use their services, but our Business Growth Consultants are there to provide support to our clients where needed, allowing you to tap into specialist skills and expertise which can be hard to source reliably on your own.
Our experience is not sector-specific as our consultants have worked across a range of businesses in different sectors which include;
- Information Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Property and Construction
- Insurance and Risk
- Lifestyle and Recreation
Our Consultants have experience across a wide range of businesses in numerous sectors, allowing Mr Green to offer Consultancy services of unique depth and quality, providing business owners with expert insight, support and strategic advice.
Through the experience gained in each of these sectors, Mr Green Consultancy is able to offer consultancy services that provide business owners and their staff with insight, support and strategy in the following areas:
- Business Strategy & Business Growth Consultants
- Business Efficiency, Cost Control & Turnaround
- Accounting, Investment, Due Diligence & Acquisition/Disposal
- Human Resources, Staff Welfare & Motivation
- Legal Guidance, Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Compliance & Regulation
- Process Management & Operational delivery
- IT, Systems, Software & Web Development
- Marketing, Digital Marketing Consultancy, Research & PR
- Sales, Brand & Product Positioning
- Customer Service & Quality
- Mentoring and Coaching